The IBA, along with IBA member business and web developers, YIKES, Inc., is thrilled to announce the launch of the new IBA website!
There are many improvements and new features for our members and visitors to the site. Some of the highlights include:
- Enhanced Member Profiles with more opportunities for our Members to promote themselves, their products or services
- Improved user experience easy navigation, including effortless interaction for searching the member directory
- Smooth and secure event RSVP process
- RFP Board – List your RFPs for wide exposure to IBA members and visitors
- Member login will provide access to post exclusive member-to-member discounts, RFP posting board, and other member-only benefits.
And much, much more!
The IBA extends its thanks to Tracy Levesque and her team at YIKES, Inc. for providing the region’s LGBT Chamber of Commerce with a website that will be the resource for the area’s LGBT Business Community and its Allies.
Finally, we are pleased to share that you can now find us at www.ThinkIBA.com! This new name invites all members and visitors to think of the IBA when doing business in Greater Philadelphia.