The IBA provides opportunities, access and resources to LGBTQ+ professionals and allies in the Greater Philadelphia area. We promote economic development, growth, diversity and leadership in our region.
The mission of the Independence Business Alliance is to promote Greater Philadelphia’s LGBTQ+ business and leadership communities to:
- Enhance financial opportunities;
- Foster diversity;
- Develop leadership and collaboration; and,
- Advocate for positive change.
The Independence Business Alliance (IBA) is the Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Queer (LGBTQ+) Chamber of Commerce for the Greater Philadelphia region. The IBA serves the LGBTQ+ and business communities of:
- Philadelphia, Bucks, Chester, Delaware and Montgomery counties in Pennsylvania;
- Mercer, Burlington, Camden, Gloucester and Salem counties in New Jersey;
- and, New Castle County in Delaware.
The Independence Business Alliance is a membership-based business advocacy organization dedicated to making the Philadelphia region an influential and diverse LGBTQ+ business community with an impact on economic development, equal rights and policy issues. The IBA is an official affiliate of the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC).