The IBA is thrilled to partner with PHLDiversity in creating a series of programs to appeal to, celebrate and include diverse segments of the population, as well as establish goal-benchmarks we would like to meet in expanding diversity amongst our membership and board.
This initiative will begin with a yearly three-session series, titled “Intersections,” repeated for three years, each of which focuses on collaboration with and celebration of three discrete, diverse segments in Philadelphia, namely: the African American, Asian American, and Hispanic American communities.
The IBA is committed to making every decision through the lens of Diversity and Inclusion, whether it’s populating a panel or committee, through our marketing efforts or within any other aspect of the organization.
We thank PHL Diversity & the PHL CVB for their generous support and investment in this important initiative.
About the IBA D&I Committee
The IBA Diversity and Inclusion Committee brings together members of the IBA Community who are engaged in diversity outreach initiatives.The Committee meets to discuss, communicate and create collaborations in ongoing and upcoming initiatives and events that support the goal of enhancing the environment for diversity, inclusion, and equity on many levels across the IBA Board, membership, and greater LGBT community.
- Rafael Perez – Do It Better Wellness/The Business Route
- Brittany Benjamin – PHLDiversity
- Roz Sutch – Drucker & Scaccetti
- Keisha Price – Drucker & Scaccetti
- Maggie Lee – Flow State Coffee Bar
- Marc Coleman – The Tactile Group
- Tracy Levesque – YIKES! Inc.
- Thom Duffy – Thom Duffy Fine Arts
- Alba Guzman – Comcast
- Liz Brown – WebJunto
- Jason Evans – University of Pennsylvania
- Shaun Miller – The Art Shop