One IBA Member business to receive a $5,000 cash award to support its plan for growth!
Greater Philadelphia’s LGBTQ+ Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce its annual program that directly impacts the local LGBTQ+ business community. Sponsored by PNC Bank, this program provides an annual $5,000 award to an IBA Member-owned business (Business Networker Level Membership or higher) that demonstrates a well-defined plan for growth, including innovation, sustainability, and ongoing contribution to the community.
Nominees must be:
-An IBA member business (as of submission deadline) in good standing
-A registered business headquartered within the IBA’s geographic region (Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, or Philadelphia counties, Pennsylvania; Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, Mercer, or Salem counties New Jersey; or New Castle County, Delaware).
-in business before January 1st, 2021
-a privately held company
-in compliance with all applicable laws and regulation
-a legal resident of the United States
-at least 18 years of age.
- Applications, along with 2 letters of recommendation and a Mini Plan, must be received by 5PM, Monday, April 25th, 2022.
- Award applications are reviewed by a committee of representatives from the IBA and PNC Bank.
- The IBA will release an FAQ sheet to assist in developing the Mini Plans.
- Award finalists will be invited for interviews with the selection committee.
- The winner is announced and will be presented with a check for $5,000 at
IBA’s Business Leaders Luncheon, May 10th, 2022 at City Winery.
How to Apply
A link to the complete application can be found here.
The award application and all materials will become the property of the IBA and will not be returned.