One IBA Member business to receive a $10,000 cash award to support its plan for growth!
Greater Philadelphia’s LGBT Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce its annual program that directly impacts the local LGBT business community. Sponsored by PNC Bank, this program provides an annual $10,000 award to an IBA Member-owned business (Business Networker Level Membership or higher) that demonstrates a well-defined plan for growth, including innovation, sustainability, and ongoing contribution to the community.
Nominees must be:
-An IBA member business (as of submission deadline) in good standing
-A registered business headquartered within the IBA’s geographic region (Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, or Philadelphia counties, Pennsylvania; Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, Mercer, or Salem counties New Jersey; or New Castle County, Delaware).
-in business before January 1st, 2017
-a privately held company
-in compliance with all applicable laws and regulation
-a legal resident of the United States
-at least 18 years of age.
- Applications, along with 2 letters of recommendation and a Mini Plan, must be received by 5p.m., Monday, April 16th, 2018.
- Award applications are reviewed by a committee of representatives from the IBA and PNC Bank.
- The IBA will release an FAQ sheet to assist in developing the Mini Plans.
- Award finalists will be invited for interviews with the selection committee.
- The winner is announced and will be presented with a check for $10,000 at
IBA’s Business Leaders Luncheon, date TBA.
How to Apply
Download (see link below) and email the completed application with the required information, letters of recommendation and Mini Plan no later than Monday, April 16, 2018 to:
The award application and all materials will become the property of the IBA and will not be returned.
Download: 2018 PNC Award Application