Staci Bender Epstein
Our client, located in West Deptford, New Jersey, is looking for an experienced high-level Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist can bring their own SEO skillset from years of experience working in the search industry. Our client will put you in the driver’s seat behind the SEO strategy of their brand. You’ll focus on in-house managed link building, content strategy, technical SEO, PPC campaigns, conversion optimization and more. Responsibilities: Collaborate within a team environment to accomplish the following…
- Link Building: Develop and implement scalable link building campaigns for each brand.
- Content Strategy: Build an editorial calendar of quality content that serves a purpose for our customers.
- Content Amplification: Promote content via paid media, owned media, outreach and more.
- Technical SEO: Responsible for things including but not limited to HTML/CSS issues, sitemaps, structured data, site speed, etc..
- Revenue Diversification: Constantly test and monitor the impact of non-search engine marketing channels.
- PPC Campaign Optimization: Light optimization of pay per click campaigns. Google Merchant Center feed management, A/B testing ads, bidding optimization etc…
- Web Analytics: Foster a proficient understanding of technical website performance (traffic, funnel optimization, improving bounce rate, pages per visit, etc…)
- Marketing Analytics: Foster a proficient understand of leads and which events influence whether our leads become customers. Work with the Sales Manager to determine the best CRM program to track leads all the way from original source to the sold stage.
- Collaborate with 3rd Party Agencies / Freelancers: Work with 3rd party design, content marketing and development agencies to keep our brands fresh and ahead of the curve.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience working in Search.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing SEO strategies.
- Proven track record of increasing organic traffic to a site.
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics.