CLINCIERGE® – Where hospitality meets science to improve clinical trial management
Would you like to work for a fast growing company providing an award-winning, unique, and innovative service that supports patients participating in clinical drug trials? Clincierge®, www.clinicerge.com, is recruiting for a Controller to join its energetic and passionate team of professional experts.
You’re not the typical Accounting Leader; you have a passion for engaging your abilities in an entrepreneurial environment and leading your team to new levels of growth. You thrive in reaching for and achieving, in support of a worthwhile healthcare mission, humanizing the patient experiences in clinical drug trials. In this position, you will be guiding the financial health and growth of a dynamic organization in a vital industry.
Supporting growth and sustainability, the Controller delivers long-term financial planning and direction for the accounting, financial, contract management, and risk operations of the company. This includes the development of a financial and operational strategy, and the monitoring of internal control systems. Frequent status reports to the leadership team on the organization’s financial operations are also a key function of this position.
The right match for this opportunity will apply a proven ability in accounting leadership to develop, implement and maintain accounting processes, while supervising a staff of four accounting department personnel. You will oversee all accounting functions and responsibilities that drive Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and as a member of the leadership team, have the opportunity to collaborate in organizational strategic planning and implementation initiatives.
It’s not only about the numbers-You need to be a quick learner with excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a strong team building ability. As a dependable and adaptable strategic leader, you are managing change and contributing to organizational culture.
- Manages end-to-end Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes
- Manages bank accounts, cash flow, and payroll
- Maintains General Ledger Accounts
- Prepares financial statements, cash reports, and balance sheets
- Formulates financial projections
- Sales and use tax remittance and record-keeping
- Maintains outside accountant and vendor relationships
- Provides monthly, quarterly, and annual closings in an accurate and timely manner
- Exercises effective accounting controls
- Runs and analyzes monthly reports, and presents to Leadership Team
- Must maintain confidentiality and adhere to all data security requirements
- Performs contract analysis for trends, key statistics, and profitability
- Prepares and presents annual budget
- Provides in-house expertise and guidance to company leadership on financial issues, including risk analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and 10+ years of accounting experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a leadership role
- In-depth knowledge of project accounting in a service organization
- Extensive experience with accounting software and excellent spreadsheets skills
- Proven experience managing an accounting function for a small to medium B2B company
- Proven ability to tell the story of the organization with numbers
Our company offers a positive work environment, appreciation and recognition for achievement and success, professional development, career growth opportunities, a great benefits package, casual work attire, and the chance to work with a team of professional experts who enjoy working together.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to the email address included with this posting.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizen status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. Clincierge will make a reasonable accommodation for known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the business.