Wednesday, May 10th, 2017
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
The Down Town Club
600 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA
This event has passed.
To celebrate its 10th Anniversary, the Independence Business Alliance (IBA), Greater Philadelphia’s Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender (LGBT) Chamber of Commerce, will celebrate and recognize the accomplishments of the local LGBT business community at its 10th Anniversary Celebration, entitled IBA10. This first time, premiere event will be held at the historic Down Town Club of Philadelphia on Wednesday evening, May 10, 2017, from 6:00-9:00PM, and will be the largest LGBT event of its kind ever to be held there. Delicious and plentiful food will be served throughout the evening while several open bars will cater to guests.
IBA10 will feature:
• Dinner by Cescaphe and three-hour, top shelf open bar
• Live entertainment throughout the night
• The presentation of the 7th annual PNC Bank $10,000 LGBT Business Award, given by PNC Bank to an IBA member in the LGBT business community.
• Special guest appearance by Pulitzer Prize-winning Washington Post/MSNBC Journalist, Jonathan Capehart, and the presentation of the IBA Influencer Award
• A program celebrating 10 years of the IBA.
• Members and leaders from the LGBT and business communities are expected to attend, as well as local and state government officials and leaders from the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC).
• Extensive press coverage and media recognition, facilitated by a local, award-winning PR firm.
• Stunning décor and vistas of the Ben Franklin Bridge from the Down Town Club, along with the style, service and incredible food selection of IBA member Cescaphe.
Tickets include dinner, three-hour open bar, entertainment and dancing! Member Tickets: $135 | Non-Member Tickets: $160
Join us in thanking our 10th anniversary sponsors: