Thursday, October 26th, 2017
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
230 S. Broad St., Floor 17, Philadelphia PA 19102
Join us for the first ever IBA Young Professionals event! Meet our new committee and explore how this network can meet the unique needs of young LGBTQ professionals as we build our careers. Expect icebreakers and interactive activities – we want to hear from you!
Some topics we’ll be considering:
- What barriers have you faced in your career thus far?
- What do you wish someone told you when you first graduated?
- Are you interested in becoming a mentor or a mentee?
- How do you feel about networking?
- What resources would help you to take your career to the next level?
IBA Members and Non-members are welcome – bring friends!